Friday, December 7, 2007

The Top Ten

Do you want to have some fun? Whenever I post a topic for The Top Ten, send me your suggestion(s) by posting a comment! The comment will automatically land in my e-mail box and won't actually appear on the blog itself. The way it works is people each send me one or two suggestions for each Top Ten topic. Then I choose the ten most fun suggestions and post the results within a week. (You can submit as many suggestions as you want.) If you want me to list your name as the contributor (if your suggestion is chosen), please include your first name and/or city along with your suggestion(s). Also, if you have an idea for a Top Ten topic, please send it my way.

This week's topic is:
The Top Ten: A children’s book you would read if you were stranded on a deserted island and discovered a treasure chest filled with books.

No comments: